Access Government Assistance For Single Moms

There are times in life when single moms may need local or federal government assistance. Outside aid, grants and services including financial, housing help, and general family assistance are available to help in your time of need.

Check Eligibility

Government Grants and Programs Available

If you have a low income and need help with basic living expenses, you may qualify for government benefits to help cover food, housing, medical and other costs. Single Mom Coalition is dedicated to providing you a nationwide comprehensive directory that includes, resources, benefits, state & federal programs to help individuals and families with hardships they may be facing. You can get information directly for programs like TANF, Medicaid, WIC, SNAP, EITC, Supplemental Security Income and housing assistance.

Check Eligibility

“Here To Help You and your family get ahead in life”

Eligibility Requirements:

A mother who has a dependent child or dependent children and who is widowed, divorced, or unmarried

U.S. Citizen or Non-Citizen legally admitted to the U.S

Must be 18 years of age or older

Get Started
Disclaimer Single Mom Coalition ( is a completely independent, privately held for profit entity, and has no affiliation or relationship (financial or otherwise) with any political party, government agency, or any other outside group or persons. Furthermore, Single Mom Coalition ( is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Department of Education. We urge you not to pay any offer for assistance that you can get for free elsewhere. Single Mom Coalition ( is a free membership based site with its main office located at PO Box 20310 # 89001, Cheyenne, WY 82003 US. This site is directed at, and made available to, persons in the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii only. Please visit us on Facebook @